Thursday 18 December 2008

On having a foul mouth

1. Excessive swearing.

2. Smells like an ashtray.

3. Uncanny ability of words that instantly link to the future.

I believe that for a long time, I would be guilty of all three counts. Till I corrected #2 a couple of years ago.

However, its #3 which sometimes worries me. Thus far my ability has been highlighted for football matches - although once I actually gamble, I uncannily lose this uncanny ability; links to the sex of an unborn child, before the first trimester; links to economical futures and unfortunately deaths.

I remember writing about doing a review of the year 2007 and mentioning how I didn't think another Dark Knight movie was a good idea and how good Heath Ledger looked. Not long after he passed on.

Well, so much for having a foul mouth - who could have done it better? Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face.

Merry Christmas everybody.

No comments: