Monday 12 May 2008

Sleepy...

It has been a while since I felt this way. Maybe life is too monotonous over here in blighty. Because of this, the smallest of events seem to jolt me into a bolt of blue.

Also with my first actual examinations in 8 years looming over my head, the bright sunshine of summer is giving me headaches. Probably it’s also due to the lack of sleep.

Warm afternoon sun makes me feel sleepy and a million and one scenario seem to be running around in my head on the possibilities of problems that may happen this Thursday. Is there anything else that I have not done? Has any minor details slipped my mind? Have I read enough to answer my test paper tonight? Do I need to get some rest first before attempting the paper?

"It’s no problem of mine but it’s a problem I find"

Hopefully June will have a better summer install for me. I wonder if Berlin is waiting for me yet.

No comments: