Wednesday 13 August 2008

Wilderness


There comes a time when we need to reassess our targets and the path in which we are heading there.

For many years, I have been lost in the wilderness wondering where my future was.

Funnily by taking a step back, I seem to have taken two steps forward.

Of course this view may very well be temporary - things always looking different in hindsight. Sometimes, we benefit from this view, but we mustn’t live too far back on past glories.

I figured that over the last two years, I have frequently assessed and reassessed my position. There were times that I wondered where I would be and what I could have done better.

So, it's like what one of my friends told me, if we seem to be stuck in a rut, why not make the most of it and learn from being in this rut.

This is why I have taken the opportunities to add further value to myself as I enjoy my time over here in London - travel lots, study whenever I can and build up my experiences as I go along.

Now that sounds like a great plan!*




*that is until I decide to re-assess and change my targets again.



No comments: